What Is Outbound Training??
In Outbound Training, the facilitator invites the team to attain a goal, but doesn’t give details on how to effectively complete the given activity. Participants must then work towards finding the best solution individually and also together as a team, as well as communicate successfully and learn from each other in order to be victorious. The learning in this type of Corporate Outdoor Training begins with the experience followed by reflection, discussion, analysis and evaluation of the experience.
What does Outbound Training aim at?
- To create strong bond within teams
- To let all individual team members turn into “Independent Learners”
- To encourage innovative thinking
- To empower team members to analyze weaknesses and strengths of the company as a whole
- To facilitate team members become “Independent Decision Makers”
- To enable team members appreciate each other’s success as their own
- To build creative and fun-filled ‘out of work’ environment and getting familiar with winning habits
- To help team members in acquiring proficiency in Time Management
- To support team members in learning how to manage their emotions
- To learn the technique of Self-Appraisal.
Outdoor Training Delivery Areas:
Our areas of expertise in Outdoor Training include-
• Leadership Skills
• Change Management
• Giving Feedback
• Delegation Skills
• Motivation Skills
• Creativity & Innovation
• Problem Solving
• Working in Teams
• Team Leadership
• Communication Skills
• Emotional Intelligence
• Time Management
• Confidence Building
• Decision Making
• Personal Impact
• Assertiveness Skills
• Goal Setting
• Stress Management
• Conflict Management
• Interpersonal Skills
• Listening Skills
• Persuasion Skills
• Team Bonding
• Trust Building
• Strategic Thinking
• Negotiation Skills
After- effects of Outbound Training:
- A well-charged team ready to take on any challenge
- Participants are able to relate to each other at deep-root level.
- Sense of unity and one-team spirit is felt predominantly.
- Participants feel sudden change in their outlook towards day-to-day routine work.
- Participants will strive to achieve the best, by giving their 100 % efforts.
- The initial “Undiscussables” are discussed with comfort level, which adds much to the benefit in problem solving.
- Participants keep on getting those “Clicks”, “Eureka’s” and “Wows” long after Corporate Outdoor Training is done. At times, learning keeps on boosting in them even after couple of months. “Thinking and linking “will become natural process for the team.
- Reduced internal conflicts within the team
- Reaction to emotional issues or emotion-arising issues is much under control.
- Motivational attitude is encouraged through the team and eventually filters down to everyone connected to the team more as healthy infection.
- Flexibility, acceptance and adaptability is exhibited every now and then within as well as outside office space.
- Response to emergency and sudden change in situations is tackled
- “Trust” “Support” “Cooperation” “Coordination” and “Mutual Respect” is at its peak within the team.
- Transformational Leadership, Motivational Leadership and Alternative Leadership become the regular part of team behavior.
Methodology Used For Corporate Outdoor Training:
- Experiential Learning
- Outdoor Management Development
- Outdoor Adventure simulation
- Challenge by choice
- Active reviewing
- Reliving experiences
- What happened-So what-What next
- Concrete experience-Reflective observation-Abstract conceptualization-Active experimentation
- Pushing oneself out of comfort zone
- Low rope- High rope activities
- Management skills through games
- Soft skills development
Why Corporate Compass?
Corporate Compass with its years of expertise in building skill enhancement activities ensures lot of fun element in its outdoor training sessions. Based on the destination chosen and the objectives set for the outbound training, we design the activities which can indulge all the essential skills. Right from formulating the vision, venue booking, planning & executing the activities, games, food, accommodation and training sessions, Corporate Compass can be the trusted business partner who will work together to bring huge success in your company.