All the Terms & Conditions are applicable to all travelers / registered / participating members in the said Tour / Event /Activity.
DAMAGE & LOSS
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd. – Corporate Compass is in Adventure / Off-beat / Leisure Tourism. Participants are aware that there may be a risk involved of Physical / Personal / Life loss on Tour/Event/Activity.
- In the Tour/Event/Activity of any Mishap / Eventuality / Natural calamity and any kind of monitory / physical / life loss of participant happens, then in any such circumstances Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass & it’s Employees, Associates, Directors & Leaders/Experts will not be held responsible.
- Participating members will be responsible for any kind of expenses related to Accident / Mishap / Eventuality / Physical / Life / Medical Treatment. Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass will not be held responsible for any expenses related to mentioned expenses.
Each participant will be responsible for his/her own safety and belongings.
For us privacy for our valued customer is very important. We strongly believe that the personal information of our customers should not be shared with the third party without the prior consent or request from the customer. Privacy is the right of an individual and at GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED. The information of the customer such as contact no., email, addresses etc. is used only for the internal purpose and not for sale.
Your contact information is stored in our database and is only used to contact you during the course of your travel with us for sharing the status of your travel bookings with us and then after for announcement of our latest deals and news etc. We at GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED condemn the unauthorized reach and misuse and/or disclosure of the personal information of the customer and we have strict guidelines and high security features to prevent the same.
DATA SECURITY INFORMATION
We have extensive firewall and high end security system to monitor the traffic and financial transaction on our website/s. Any suspicious email, traffic on website and/or financial transaction will be investigated to ensure there is no breach of policy and security. Our customer care executive or other staff may contact you to verify the transaction made by you. The secure connection between your browser and our system for financial transactions uses 128 bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. This is a well-respected technology developed by Netscape, Microsoft and RSA that is supported by most browsers.
SECURE ONLINE PAYMENTS
The visitor on our website please take a note that your name, email address and other personal information submitted on our website may be stored with us and may also appear on the website. Like other platforms our server log files also receives general information such as IP address of the visitor, cookie etc. For the financial transactions by credit card GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED uses a 3rd party secure payment gateway provided by “Pay u” and the credit card details are ‘not stored’ with GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED, instead the information is securely stored and encrypted with Visa/MasterCard. The ‘online credit card payment gateway’ provided by us for our customers is fully PCI-DSS compliant and to transfer information between GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED and credit card bank we use a 128bit SSL certificate powered by Dialect . It simply means that when the customer makes the transaction using our online payment gateway on our website, these details are being securely stored within Dialect’s fully secure vaults to ensure your information cannot be used by malicious 3rd parties. GO TRAVELLISM PRIVATE LIMITED and/or its employees cannot view the credit card’s secure information as Dialect truncate your credit card details.
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Services at any time and without prior notice.
- If we modify these Terms, we will post the modification on the Site or via the Services or provide you with notice of the modification. We will also update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms.
- Any changes will become effective immediately upon your acceptance of the modified Terms, whether by, without limitation, creating a Listing or requesting the booking of a Group Tour. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to cease using the Services
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass hold all the rights to cancel Tour/Event/Activity in case of any circumstances.
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass shall inform the participants well in advance.
- Refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days of proposed Tour/Event/Activity date to the participants in case of Tour/Event/Activity cancellation done by Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass.
- The “Leader’s/Expert’s” decision on the Tour/Event/Activity will be final and binding on all members. No Arguments will be entertained.
- Participants must carry his/her/their valid ID proof.
- Tour/Event/Activities are arranged considering normal weather. If there is sudden change in the weather conditions, “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass Leader’s/Expert’s” decision will be final and binding on all members.
- Consumption and/or carrying Hookahs and any illegal Substances/Drugs are strictly prohibited on Tour/Event/Activity. Alcohol consumption & Smoking prior or during the activity is not allowed. One can consume alcohol or smoke away from the group with leader’s consent. Anyone found breaking these rules will be expelled from the Tour/Event/Activity and no refund requests will be entertained.
- Please do not litter the surroundings on Tour/Event/Activity, Leave nothing but Footprints.
- There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation. Only Leaders/Experts will take decision on the same, participants will be liable to respect Leader’s/Expert’s final decision.
- It is of utmost importance that all participants stick together in the group, in event of any “deviation” by the participant without the consent of the “Leader/Expert”, he/she/they will be considered as ‘Independent/s’ and will no longer be considered as a part of the group. (Deviation: For E.g.: Participant decides to go sightseeing on his own, decides to stray away from the group, etc.)
- In the event of any Mishap / Eventuality / Natural calamity and any kind of monitory / physical / life loss on Tour/Event/Activity, Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass & its Leaders/Experts will not be held responsible.
- Each participant will be responsible for his/her own safety and belongings.
- Using abusive and/or offensive language, misbehaviour, disregard will not be tolerated by Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass Leaders/Experts. If incase any such situation arises, Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass Leaders/Experts retains rights to take necessary action on the same and all the participants will be liable to follow Leader’s/Expert’s decision.
- Participants must respect the locals and their customs while exploring during any Tour/Event/Activity.
- On Tour/Event/Activity where accommodation is provided by Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass, overnight room/stay allocation is strictly done by Leaders/Experts only.
- In case of any personal medications/illness, Participant should carry their own medicine and are liable to inform Leader/Expert for the same. (E.g. Diabetes : Participant should carry respective medicine, and inform Leaders/Experts in advance)
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass and our Leaders/Experts will not be responsible for any physical/mental harm during the Tour/Event/Activity. (If you follow the instruction of the leader, chances of getting hurt remain very rare.)
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass shall send a feedback e-mail to each participant who have attended Tour/Event/Activity.
- Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass may use photos of Tour/Event/Activity to promote Tour/Event/Activity through our promotion channels shared by Leader/Expert/Participants.
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Floaters/Slippers are not allowed while Trekking, Wear Good quality Shoes/Trekking Shoes.
- Wear Full pant, full sleeves shirt/T-shirt while Trekking.
- Trekking Tour/Event/Activity is conducted in the remote areas away from the city, so “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass” may not provide special sanitation facility/place to the participants. Basic Sanitation facilities will be made available depending on accessibility.
- Trekking areas in India have very limited resources available for the stay, transport and meals. “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass” are serving the best possible facility available on Tour/Event/Activity.
- Floaters/Slippers are not allowed while doing many Adventure Tour/Event/Activity, Wear Good quality Shoes wherever necessary.
- Adventure Tour/Event/Activity is conducted in the remote areas away from the city, so “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass” may not provide special sanitation facility/place to the participants. Basic Sanitation facilities will be made available depending on accessibility.
- Adventure places in India have very limited resources available for the stay, transport and meals. “Go Travellism Pvt. Ltd.-Corporate Compass” are serving the best possible facility available on Tour/Event/Activity.